- Scuola Cantorum, Paris, France (1994-1997 )
- Degree in composition and arrangement of Classical music and conducting a symphonic orchestra, taught by Patris Sciortino (student of Igor Stravinsky)
- Α*, Distinction; Golden Prize/1st in The Year Excellence Award (Premier Prix)
- Conservatoire des Genevilliers, Paris, France (1993-1997)
- Degree in Formation musicale
- Α*, Distinction. Degree in Analysis of music text B*, Honours
- C.I.M., Ecole de Jazz de Paris, France (1992-1995)
- Degree in composition and arrangement/instrumentation A*, Distinction; Silver Prize/2nd in The Year Excellence Award (Meadaille d‘ Argent). Piano – Jazz and Improvisation Α*, Distinction; Silver Prize/2nd in The Year Excellence Award (Meadaille d‘ Argent)
- Ecole normale de Paris, France (1993-1995)
- I received private tuition in Composition for Cinema and Counterpoint and Fugue by the pre-eminent Thierry Machuel
- Maria Callas Atteneum Music School, Athens, Greece (1990-1991)
- Piano clasic Degree Α*, Distinction. Degree of Specialist in Harmony.Α*, Distinction
- The Philippos Nakas Music School, Athens, Greece (1989-1991)
- 2-year Course in Music for Theatre and Cinema Distinction for Excellence. 3-year Course in Jazz and improvisation. Distinction for Excellence
- The Onassis Public Benefit Foundation 4-year Graduate Scholarship.
- 4-year graduate scholarship of the Onassis Public Benefit Foundation that enabled me to start graduate studies in Paris, France.
- Musical director, arranger, pianist/keyboardist, and jingle composer for TV shows.
- 2020-0ngoing Canada Odeon Meditation & Relaxation Inspirational music, Composer, Pianist, and Orchestrator.
- 2023 “Beauty, World”, Documentary, Composer and Orchestrator, with director Kat Conway, Chiffon Films.
- 2022 “Zoe And The Monster”, Animation Film, Composer and Orchestrator.
- 2022 “King Cake: The Mardi Gras Story”, Documentary, Composer and Orchestrator, with director Will Hess.
- 2021 Orchestration The Voice, US, Winter Production with musical director Paul Mirkovitch.
- 2020-2021 Collaboration with Atomic Overture and Mitch Lijewski as a composer and orchestrator.
- 2020- Collaboration with Paul Mirkovich as an orchestrator for The Voice USA.
- 2019-2021 Collaboration with The Element music and Ian Dalsemer as a composer and orchestrator.
- 2017-2019- MD and Orchestrations for Sakis Rouvas Concerts in Greece , USA & Australia.
- 2014-2017- MD and Orchestrations for Nikos Oikonomopoulos Concerts in Greece , USA & Australia.
- 2009-2011 “AMSTEL Live”, Skai channel, Greece.
- 2007-2008 “Singing bee” Skai channel, Greece.
- 2006 TV show «12», ALPHA channel, Greece.
- TV show “That’s in your life”, ΑΝΤ1 channel, Greece.
- 2000 «Ο,τι καλύτερο», MEGA channel, Greece.
- Jingle composer for the TV show «Ο,τι καλύτερο», MEGA channel, Greece.
- Jingle composer for the TV show «Μπορώ», MEGA channel, Greece.
- 1995 Jingle composer for French TV and RADIO FRANCE.
- Producer, Composer, Arranger and Piano/Keyboard in Albums.
- (1993-ongoing): composing, arrangement, production and playing keyboard/piano of over 50 Albums. 8 MULTIPLATINUM, 9 PLATINUM 13 GOLD albums and 44 albums with the bestselling Greek artists from 1994 to present.
- Multiple Performances in concert, festivals, and music halls as a musical director, conductor, arranger, and pianist/keyboardist from 1992 to present as well as teaching classical/ jazz piano and harmony.
- George Arsenakos
- George Stampolis
- Kaiti Garbi
- Mando Stamatopoulou
- Sakis Rouvas
- Dionysis Tsaknis
- Despina Vandi
- Antonis Remos
- Elena Paparizou
- Marc Jansen
- Mimis Plessas
- Nikos Aliagas